1. He was badly wounded in the head.(头部)
2. You should use your head a bit.(头脑)
3. i have no head for music.(天资)
4. The dinner cost us five dollars a head.(每人)
5. Prick with the head of a needle.(针尖)
6. Present at the meeting were the heads of government of the four countries.(首脑)
7. He stood at the head of the staircase.(顶端)
8.Heads or tails?(正面)
1.这娃娃头真大。 The baby has got a big head.
2.她正在梳头。 She was combing her hair
3.他的女儿在山头上玩。 His daughter is playing on the top of the hill
4.一辆小车停在桥西头。 A car was parked at the west end of the bridge.
5.让我从头讲起吧。 Let me tell the story from the very beginning
6.事情不能只顾一头。 We mustnt pay attention to only one aspect of the matter
7.这是我头一次来梅州。 This is the first time i have been in meizhou
8.我们有30头牛。 We have thirty head of cattle.